Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a Grandma!!

Hi everyone! I thought I would do a quick post & show off my new grandson!! What's that you say? that I'm too young to be a grandma? lol, well that's what happens when you marry a man 15 years older who now has a 26 year old son. So, Justin's girlfriend Kayla gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday morning at 6:04am, making him a St. Patty's Day baby! Here are some pics & a video....

Fox Vincent Martin


Fox Vincent Martin born 3-17-12 at 6:04am, 6 lbs 8 oz, 19" long

Only 1 hour old!


Aren't those the cutest little baby noises he's making?! And how adorbs is that hat?! It was hand made by a hospital volunteer, which is so sweet. Anyway, just had to show off my new little man! I'll be back with another post tonight or tomorrow to show you a project I made for him. Thanks for visiting me today & sharing in my good news!

*** SEE MORE PICS ON MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE HERE ***

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations and you will be the most pretty and energetic grandma on the planet! Funny your hubby is 15 years older... mine is almost 9... guess we have a thing for older men! :-) Hugs and happy baby holding to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cutie! Congratulations, Grandma! :) My birthday is March 18th! Your grandson has a very special birtdhay! LOL Congrats again! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I just love babies!! I would have hundreds if they just stayed that little forever!! His cooing makes me yearn for another!!! Congratulations on your beautiful new grandson, oh and tell your son and daughter-in-law they did a fabulous job on naming him!! I just love his name!!

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete