Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kick Back & Relax

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday! I've been feeling a little under the weather, which has made me more spacey than usual, which is scary! I posted the Father's Day card for my husband in my last post, but I totally spaced on posting the card I gave to my Dad, so I'm sharing it with you today. I seem to say this a lot but better late than never, right?!....


CRICUT:  Imagine
SIZE:  A2
CARTRIDGES:  "Life Is A Beach" (image), "Ancestry" (color palette)
PAPER:  DCWV  "The Travel Stack", Colorbok  white cardstock, kraft cardstock
TWINE:  The Twinery "Stone"

The sentiment is from this K Andrew Designs stamp set.....

Guy Talk

To purchase this set, just click on the preview above. To check out or purchase any of her other stamp sets, click HERE



Entering in the following challenges:

Pause Dream Enjoy -  52 Questions Challenge #23, beach theme
Paper Playtime"Say It With Sentiments" Challenge #77, Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges -  Challenge #34, "For That Special Guy"


Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Great card with a perfect sentiment! I love KAD stamps! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. If you haven't already, you may want to enter this into my other challenge blog where the theme this time is Anything Goes.
    http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/
    Good luck! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh, I love this, Diana!! The background paper is so awesome...I have that stack (two of them actually) and I guess I've never noticed it!! What a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!! And I hope you are feeling much better :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diana -- What a SWEET card!! I love everything about it!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete