Thursday, September 6, 2012

Window To My World

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. We are finally getting some cooler weather up here, which is so nice. I am so over the heat, lol. I do have a card for you today, but first I have to share these photos from last night's sunset! I know pictures don't do it justice but I just had to show you anyway....

North vineyard



North vineyard


Main barn

Doesn't that almost look like the barn is about to be engulfed in flames?! Thank goodness it was just the sun & clouds, lol.

 ****************

Sorry about my little diversion there, but here is my card....


SIZE:  A2
CRICUT Imagine
CARTRIDGES:  "Spring Cottage" & "Hopscotch"
EMBOSSINGCuttlebug "Distressed Stripes" & "D'Vine Swirls" embossing folders
PAPERCore'dinations cardstock
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Chocolate"
OTHER:  vellum, brads, fabric trim & flowers are all from my stash

 ****************

Entering in these challenges:
Joyful Stamper -  Inspire Me Fridays #74, anything goes, 2nd entry
DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday Challenge, "1000 Posts Linky Party", anything goes, 2nd entry
Little Scrap Pieces -  Fun Friday Challenge, use pink
Craft Your Passion -  Monday Challenge #126, use flowers

****************

Thank you so much for visiting me! Have a fabulous day!

-Diana :)

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Diana, love the whole window design!!

    STUNNING sunset photos too, WOW, it really does look like approaching flames!
    hugs & blessings

    Thank you for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays, I always enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset was incredible last night- We saw it also, reflecting off this ocean. I could not believe how gorgeous it was, but yes Your phots are great.
    Your card is also beautiful I just love the colors and the window.I like how yu inked the edges
    Thank you so much for joining Dl.ART 1000 POST linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so is the guest room ready? :-) I am in love with this card! So perfect! the little touches are so well done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful sunset pictures! Thanks for sharing them! Love your window card, so pretty! and the curtain on the inside at the top is the perfect touch!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful simple and elegant such awesome use of the embossing on the flower bed
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pictures TFS !!!!!! Love your card to it's wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week.
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow stunning photos equally stunning card. If I ever get to CA I want to visit the vineyard! Love the flowers in the window box so super sweet. Love the ribbon for the curtain...thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck..

    Caz x CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your part of the world looks like a piece of heaven!! Your card is just darling, Love the window box!! Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion. Good Luck.

    Caz CYP DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a sweet card. I love the picture of the sky, they are beautiful. Thank you for entering it into the CYP challenge.

    ReplyDelete