Friday, December 14, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers

Hi everyone. I just want to do a quick post to express my condolences to the victims & families in Newtown, CT. It's so hard to accept that one very ill person could cause so much heartbreak to so many. There's really nothing I can say to make it better, but I want to offer my prayers & love to those affected by this tragedy.

It's times like this when our faith in God can be challenged, but it's times like these when we need Him most. I wish for everyone to have faith & know that prayer does work & God can ease the suffering if you let Him into your heart. My love, prayers & thoughts go out to all the dear people suffering from heartbreak tonight & always. May God be with you....





-Diana :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,you said all that can be said,God Bless...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete