Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday Window Card

Hello friends! My gosh, it seems like forever since I've posted! I can't believe how fast time flies by. I've been busy & preoccupied spending as much time as I possibly can with my Lexi girl. I'm happy to report that she's doing well & hasn't had any major symptoms yet - thank God! I cherish every single day with her that God gives us.

Anyway, today's card isn't for anyone in particular, but I always seem to need birthday cards, so I like to keep a stash on hand. I much prefer to make a custom card for each individual, but sometimes birthdays just sneak up on me & I don't have time. I'm sure y'all can relate!




Inside


SIZE:  5.25" square
CRICUTExpression, Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Art Philosophy"
PAPERBo Bunny "Surprise!" Collection, Core'dinations
STAMPSCTMH "Joyful Birthday Occasions" set, Anna Griffin "Essential Sentiments" set
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Holiday Red"
PUNCHESMartha Stewart "Geometric Frames", Fiskars corner rounder
OTHERRecollections gems & stars, Stampendous embossing powder "Kaleidoscope", foam tape

**********************

Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge, anything goes
Hiding In My Craft Room -  Challenge #107, "Freestyle"/anything goes
Five Simple Things -  Inspire Me Fridays #112, anything goes
An Inky Situation -  Linky Party #1, anything goes
Pink Cricut -  Link Up Tuesday, anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks -  Challenge #151, "Let's Hear It For The Boys"
Every Day Is An Occasion -  Sunday {Fun}day #11, anything goes
My Creative Moments -  Word Play Saturday - July Challenge, Birthdays

**********************

Thank you so much for visiting me today & have a fabulous weekend!!

-Diana :)

5 comments:

  1. Great Happy card, Yes we can all relate!!
    Glad Lexi is doing ok!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card. loving the colors on this birthday card. Awesome squares too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative my friend! I love seeing you back in the saddle again!

    ReplyDelete