Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Belated Veterans Day Card

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I know I'm a little late, but I still wanted to share this card I made for my husband for Veterans Day. I couldn't post it until after I gave it to him (as he does occasionally read my blog, lol) & then I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of my husband's service (82nd Airborne Div.) & so grateful for all the men & women who have served or are serving to protect our freedom. Happy (late) Veterans Day! 




Inside



SIZE:  5 x 7"
CRICUTExpression 2
CARTRIDGE:  "Artfully Sent"
PAPERCTMH; Recollections; HOTP
STAMP SETMy Pink Stamper "Fabulous Phrases"
EMBOSSINGVersaMark watermark pad; Ranger embossing powder; Marvy heat tool
OTHERDarice star gems; Sakura gel pen


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge; anything goes; 3rd entry
Simon Says Stamp -  Wednesday Challenge; "We're Seeing Stars"
Heart 2 Heart -  No ink
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #158; anything goes


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me! Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Great card, THanking a veteran is always welcomed. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Great card, I love the colours and everything. Please thank your husband for me! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    Brandi R
    H2H challenges DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he loved it - what a fabulous card.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope you will join us again next week. I'm grateful to have you share in our challenges!
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special card, thanks for sharing it with us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete