Sunday, January 25, 2015

Thankful Ribbon Card

Hello friends! I hope you're enjoying a fantastic Sunday. My neck/arm pain has subsided immensely & I'm feeling so much better. I was actually able to make dinner & do some laundry last night without my husband's help & without too much pain. Anyway, today's card was a really quick & simple one. In fact, I didn't even use a Cricut machine (gasp!). I've been working on keeping my cards clean & simple, as I tend to get obsessed with details. It hasn't been easy but I'm challenging myself to do it & it's actually been fun to try something new.




SIZE:  A2
PAPERCTMH cardstock "White Daisy"
DRY EMBOSSINGCuttlebug machine; Darice folder
WET EMBOSSINGVersaMark watermark stamp pad; CTMH embossing powder; Marvy Uchida heat tool
STAMP SETAvery Elle "Oh Happy Day"
INKBrilliance "Platinum Planet" 
RIBBONLittle Scrap Pieces
OTHER3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  January Linky Challenge; anything goes; 4th entry
Party Time Tuesdays -  Challenge #194; anything goes; 3rd entry
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #167; anything goes; 2nd entry
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Simply Create Too -  Challenge #77; Mother's Day (or for a female)
Dream Valley -  Challenge #98; anything goes; 2nd entry


**********************


Thank you for stopping by & have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty with the ribbons. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over over at Party Time Tuesdays.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete