Friday, October 21, 2016

PDE Linky Party #143 ~ Tags

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and, more importantly, looking forward to an awesome weekend! Now it's time for another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you share your fabulous crafty projects with us! To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com


**********************


It's the third Friday of the month which means.... it's tag time baby! October is a big birthday month in my family, so I figured I'd better get busy finishing up the rest of my birthday tags and cards. Soooo.... here is one of the tags I made....




SIZE:  2 x 4"
PAPERHOTP (pre-cut tag)
STAMP SETCTMH "Joyful Birthday"
EMBOSSINGVersaMark watermark ink pad; CTMH silver embossing powder; Marvy Uchida heat tool
OTHERMy Moments paper roses; WRMK Crop-A-Dile & eyelet; The Twinery twine; Nuvo Crystal Drops "Silver Lining"; Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me! Have a beautiful day!




1 comment: