Friday, November 11, 2016

PDE Linky Party #146 ~ All Cards

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and, more importantly, looking forward to an awesome weekend! Now it's time for another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you share your fabulous crafty projects with us! To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com



**********************


I made this card a little while back for one of my stepsons for his birthday. I tried to make it on the masculine side but not too drab. I know the glitter tape was a bit much for a guy but oh well ~ all of the men in my family are used to that by now!




SIZE:  A2
CRICUTExpression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Artiste"
PAPERCTMH "Cloud 9" collection
STAMP SETCTMH "Cloud 9"
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Sunset"
OTHERCTMH Shimmer Trim "Teal"; Fiskars corner rounder & corner punch; CTMH antique gold studs; 3M foam tape


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me! Have a beautiful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment