Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love is Always in Season

Happy Wednesday everyone! So since my last post I have realized it was kinda dumb of me to post my thank-you card pics since several of the people reading this blog will be the recipients. Duh! So I'm gonna wait on posting those till later....

Anyway....the post today is a card i just created this week. It's actually a big card at 6x6" square & this picture really doesn't do it justice (probably cuz I'm still using my Blackberry as my camera). Anyway, I got the lettering & all the paper from DCWV's "The Whimsy Stack" (loving this!) and the pearl-looking dots are done with my Pearl Pen in ice white. The black faux stiching was done with my Signo pen.

OK so after the deer drama a few days ago things have been pretty quiet around here. There's lots of work going on here at the ranch & things are really looking beautiful! I didn't think it could get anymore beautiful here but it is! Vinny & his crew are really outdoing themselves & I'm constantly amazed by Vinny & his amazing work. The most exciting part is that next summer we will have a big swimmin pond right outside our front door. Just need the rain to fill'er up this winter. Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous end of the week!....

No comments:

Post a Comment