Friday, October 7, 2011

Spooky Calendar

Hello! Today's pic is of a wall/fridge calendar I made for the spooky month of October. I love fall & Halloween so I'm very excited it's almost upon us! I'm a big fan of the rain & cold weather so we're coming into my favorite time of year. Whoo hoo!

Anyway, for this calendar project I used paper/cardstock that I bought last year & I can't remember who's it is but I think it might be Heidi Grace. I love using purple & green along with the traditional black & orange Halloween colors. The pumpkin image was cut & printed on my NEW Cricut Imagine machine (so loving this!) & this image is one of the stock images pre-loaded on the machine. The "October" wording was also cut & printed on my Imagine & comes from the Designer's Calendar cartridge. The spider also came from the Designer's Calendar cartridge. The little bat I actually cut out by hand from a sheet of cardstock by Me & My Big Ideas. All the sparkly accents were done with Stickles and/or Smooch.

Well, there we go! I'll see ya'll later with some more projects! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment