Monday, April 2, 2012

My First Design Team!!

Hi my favorite peeps! I have some projects to post later but I just had to stop & let y'all know that I got picked to be on Kristal Andrew's Getting Cricky Design Team!! It's the only DT I have ever really applied for & she is my favorite designer! How lucky am I?! When I first read my name I thought there must be another person named Diana Martin & she couldn't possibly mean me, lol. So, after re-checking her post about 100 times I think it's finally starting to sink in. Now I'm nervous - and excited - oh I don't know - I'm kinda freakin out right now!

Well . . . . . I just had to tell someone other than my husband & my dogs & since I live on an isolated mountain you guys are pretty much it, lol. I am so grateful & thankful to Kristal for choosing me & I will do the best job I possibly can to represent her awesome stamps!

To see the DT announcement & check out her blog click HERE.

To purchase her stamps and/or visit her online store click HERE.

One of the things I love about Kristal's stamps is that every purchase benefits a charity.
To see the list of charities click HERE


Have a great evening!

6 comments:

  1. Whoot! Congrats, that must be so exciting. I look forward to seeing your DT posts.

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, Woot! I am soo stoked for your! I can't wait to follow you on this exciting journey! I am soo thrilled and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Design Team Diana! I look forward to working with you. Kristal rocks and you are in for lots of fun!

    Heather - Getting Cricky Design Team Sister
    craftymamaof2heve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and welcome to the Team hugs Debbie
    http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and welcome to the Team hugs Debbie
    http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete