Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great Father's Day with the special men in your lives. I hosted a big get-together here at our house & we had a blast. I have my dad & the hubz has a dad & a step-dad, so it's just easier if we can get them all in one place, lol. Anyway, I made this card for our dogs to give to daddy today. Just a little side note.... There are 3 paw print brads to represent each of our 3 dogs....


SIZE:  A2
CARTRIDGE:  "Imagine More"
PAPER:  Kraft cardstock, Colorbok white cardstock
INK:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"
RIBBON:  Shibata 
BRADS:  from my stash

For the sentiments I used 2 different K Andrew Designs stamp sets:
  
Guy Talk



All About Animals


 To purchase these sets, just click on the previews above. Right now at K Andrew Designs, if you spend $25 you will receive this exclusive set for FREE....


This set is actually 3 separate stamps: the border, the title & the verse. Isn't that awesome?!

But wait! It gets even more awesome!...If you spend $50 you will also get this stamp set FREE....


This set has 5 separate stamps. I told you it was gonna get more awesome! To check out the K Andrew Designs store, click HERE



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

DL. ART -  Thankful Thursday Challenge, "man card"
Cricut Cardz Challenge -  #110, "I'm So Glad You're My Dad"
Die Cuttin' DivaFather's Day
My Craft Spot -  Monday Challenge #59, "King Of The Grill"
Creative Cutter Room -  Design Time Thursday, Father's Day
Simply Create Too -  Challenge #15, "Happy Father's Day"
Joyful StamperInspire Me Fridays #63, Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts -  Challenge #87, Father's Day


Thank you so much for stopping by today!


14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all the men in your life had a great Father's Day. Your card is super cute!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the brads and ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and great father's day card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back soon!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card!! I have 3 kids and I still give my hubby (and family) gifts and cards from the dog! She's my oldest 'child'! Super job! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana: Your card is just great for our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. Thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Card! I love the paws and the papers you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Really cute details and fun ribbon! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun fathers day card, love those brad!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome I love the papers you used. I am so glad I came back I see more than I saw last time, like the little brad bones in the corners, how cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Creative cutter room challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card, so creative and those girls are just having so much fun. I love the papers and patterns you chose and a very nice design.. Thanks for coming to my linky party at DL.ART, I hope you had fun and met lots of new people.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so much fun!! Great work with the stamps! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card and great sentiment. Stopping by for DL.ART Thankful Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete