Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Flashback Time!

Hello & happy Monday! If you came here via the Getting Cricky blog, then you saw a picture of my featured "flashback" project for today....


If you want to see the details of this card, you can go to my original post by clicking HERE

For the next 12 days (from today until July 28th), Getting Cricky will be featuring flashback posts from all of my fellow DT members, so make sure you stop by each day to check it out! There will also be some guest designers & tutorials in the mix on a few of the days, so you definitely don't want to miss those!

Thanks so much for visiting me today! Have an excellent week!

-Diana :)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite projects, Diana!! I just love everything about it!! The papers, the twine, the way you used the stamps!! FABULOUS!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you already know, this is one of my favorite cards you have done! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete