Friday, August 30, 2013

Pretty Pastels

Hello & happy Friday to you! I hope you're all gearing up for a fabulous weekend! My stepson, his girlfriend & our 18-month-old grandson are all coming over on Sunday to go swimming & just hang out. Our pool is still in the creation phase, but my parents have a pool & they live just over the hill from us.

Anyway, moving on to today's card....I love this cardstock & how it goes perfectly with the ink colors. I absolutely love soft pastels & I'm pretty happy with how this turned out....




 
Inside

SIZE:  5.25"
CRICUT:  Expression, Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Art Philosophy"
PAPER:  Core'dinations (base), Jillibean Soup "Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup" pad
STAMPS:  CTMH "Just For You" set
INK:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot", VersaMagic Chalk Ink "Pixie Dust", "Aloe Vera", "Sea Breeze"
OTHER:  Stickles "Star Dust", Ranger Liquid Pearls "White Opal", Martha Stewart pearls

**********************

Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday August Linky Challenge, anything goes
Every Day Is An Occasion -  Sunday {Fun}day #12, anything goes
Paper Playtime -  Challenge #17, pearls
Craftin Desert Diva's -  Linky Party #13, anything goes
Die Cuttin' Diva's -  Challenge #130, "Just Because"
Exploring Cricut -  "Cricut Choice", use at least 2 cuts
Pink Cricut -  Link Up Tuesday, anything goes
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything goes
5 Simple Things -  Inspire Me Fridays #118, anything goes
Happy Campers -  Challenge #21, use a stamp
Little Scrap Pieces -  Fun Friday Linky Party, anything goes

**********************

Thank you for visiting me & I hope you have a spectacular holiday weekend!

-Diana :)

8 comments:

  1. now this is one pretty card my friend! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-what a gorgeous card! Beautiful colors, lovely cuts. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!! I so love the pastel colors! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut and our 'Use Pearls' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the shape
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in The Happy Campers challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete