Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little More Halloween

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fab weekend thus far! I am still playing catch-up from my whirlwind trip to Nashville for my brother's wedding. Since I've been traveling & very busy, I hadn't posted any of my Halloween cards, so I've decided I'll just go ahead & post them over the next couple of days. Better late than never, right?....


  

SIZE:  A2
CRICUTExpression & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Create A Critter 2"
PAPERDoodlebug
STAMPStudio G
INKTsukineko Brilliance "Platinum Planet"
EMBOSSINGVersaMark Watermark stamp pad, CTMH Embossing Powder "Silver", Marvy Uchida heat tool
RIBBONDoodlebug 
OTHERPrismacolor colored pencils, Stickles "Star Dust" & "Black Diamond", CTMH Liquid Glass, Fiskars Paper Edgers, Scrapp'n Supplies rhinestones, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat, Creatology google eyes


**********************


Challenges:

BBTB2 -  Halloween
Happy Campers -  Challenge #23, Halloween
Craftin Desert Diva's -  Linky Party #18, anything goes, entry #2
Paper Playtime -  Challenge #22, "Googlie Eyes"
Party Time Tuesdays -  Challenge #144, anything goes, entry #2
Twisted Tuesday -  Challenge #62, anything goes, entry #2
Die Cuttin' Diva's -  Challenge #139, anything goes
Perfect Sentiments -  Challenge #98, Fall or Halloween
5 Simple Things -  Inspire Me Fridays #127, anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces -  Fun Friday Linky Party, anything goes
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything goes


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Diana ♥

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card , hat is one of my favorite owls !! I love the sparkle ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! The owl is so cute!! I love his googly eyes!! What a fabulous card, Diana!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!! I love your owl. The bg paper is great, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Trick or Treat' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Google Eye' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a super cute card! I love your background paper and that owl is so adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love the ribbon and google eyes!! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiments "Halloween/Fall" themed challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!!! This is so cute!!!

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Btw, this card could be used in the Stamp N Doodle challenge that ends tomorrow, if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally adorable Diana, I love your sweet little hoot!
    hugs
    thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love the cute owl and the colour combination! Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! perfect Halloween colors! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete