Sunday, May 18, 2014

For My Mama

Hello, my crafty friends! Hallelujah - it's the weekend! I hope you are enjoying it. Our Mother's Day celebration got put off due to my Grandparents' health issues. My mom had to be with them, which is about 2 hours away, so I didn't get to see her until later in the week. Anyway, this is the card I made for her....




Inside


SIZE:  A2
CRICUTExpression & Gypsy
CARTRIDGES:  "Kate's ABCs" & "Mother's Day 2010"
PAPERLawn Fawn; DCWV; Recollections
STAMP SETCTMH "A Little Everything"
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Sunflower"
PUNCHESMartha Stewart
OTHERGypsies Moon lace trim; Scrapp'n Supplies gems; 3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

FCCB -  Challenge Me Monday #210; "Celebrate Mom"
Die Cuttin' Diva's -  Challenge #165; "Wobble It" or add dimension
Simon Says Stamp -  Monday Challenge; "M"
DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge; anything goes; 2nd entry
My Sheri Crafts -  Challenge #133; use at least 3 flowers
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #132; anything goes with sentiment
A Little Bit Crafty -  "Flower Power"
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Totally Gorjuss -  Challenge #236; lace


**********************


Thank you so much for stopping by & have a great day!!


-Diana ♥

7 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, I love your shadow wording and a little touch of lace! I am sure your mum will love it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this week and good luck in the draw!
    Cuddles Jay (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty flower and great shape of your card. Thanks for joining us at DCD and FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I hope everyone is doing better. Enjoy the time together when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love that flower vase and the pretty colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Diana! I really like the flower vase and the lace .Thank you for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty...Wonderful colors and design. We are blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I want to encourage you with God's Word in Ephesians 6:7 which says, "Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people."

    Hugs and blessings,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card what a great shape thanks for joining our lace challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete