Monday, October 20, 2014

FCCB Challenge #233 ~ "Colors Of Fall"

Hello friends! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend & that your Monday has been relatively painless so far, lol. As many of you already know, I lost my Grandpa about 10 days ago. He was 90 & lived an amazing life. He spent 70 of his 90 years hand-in-hand with my Grandma, who is 89 & still going strong! We just had his funeral & service on Saturday. There are a few pictures from it posted on my Facebook page (Diana Lynn Martin), if you'd like to have a look.

Now that the sad news is out of the way, let's have some fun & introduce our new challenge!....

 Happy Monday and welcome to another FCCB Challenge Me Monday.


Challenge #233 ~ "Colors Of Fall"
(must use:  brown, orange/yellow & red)
 
 This Week's Sponsor

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and, if it's not obvious, please let us know which cartridge(s) you used.


For my project I chose to make one of the super-fun swing cards from the new "Artfully Sent" cartridge. I can tell already that I'm going to be obsessed with this cartridge for quite some time!.....








SIZE:  5 x 7"
CRICUTExpression 2
CARTRIDGE:  "Artfully Sent"
PAPERDoodlebug "Happy Harvest"
STAMP SETCTMH "Curlicue Frames"
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Chocolate"
OTHERDoodlebug "Doodle Tags" sentiment stickers; Smooch Pearlized Top Coat; 3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thurs. October Linky Challenge; anything goes; 2nd entry


**********************


Thank you so much for dropping by & I hope you'll join us for the challenge! 

-Diana ♥

5 comments:

  1. I love how this card opens up and the paper is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. Beautiful fall papers thank for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful swing card, love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete