Monday, January 5, 2015

FCCB Challenge #242 ~ "Winter Fun"

Hello friends! It has been way too long since my last post, but I've been dealing with some health issues. I'm going to be fine once I have surgery next month. I swear I turned 40 & started falling apart, lol. Anyway, enough about that. It's time for another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB....
 
 

Challenge #242 ~ "Winter Fun"


This Week's Sponsor
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

  
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and, if it's not obvious, let us know which cartridge(s) you used.


I really focused on making this a simple card & not fussing with it too much. It's hard for me to be satisfied with a simple design but I'm learning. I have been obsessed with the color blue this holiday season & I love these particular shades of blue on this card....




SIZE:  A2
CRICUTExpression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Jolly Holidays"
PAPERDoodlebug; Recollections
RIBBONDoodlebug
PUNCHMartha Stewart 
OTHERCTMH Liquid Glass; Stickles "Star Dust"; 3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge; anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Cute Card Thursday -  Challenge #354; anything goes
Divas By Design -  Final Challenge (blog closing); anything goes


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me & have a fantabulous day!






4 comments:

  1. So pretty Diana I like how the word look glossy and wet what a perfect winter card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday January linky challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how you got that title to look wet, another product to get! I love how elegant this card is-simple is sometimes better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card for sending winter wishes to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Diana, I love the glossy look on the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete