Thursday, September 22, 2016

PDE Linky Party #139 ~ Anything But a Card

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and, more importantly, looking forward to an awesome weekend! Now it's time for another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you share your fabulous crafty projects with us! To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com


**********************


For this week's project I decided to give y'all a little glimpse of how my mind works. Trust me - you don't want any more than a glimpse. Much like looking directly at the sun, a little peek is okay but any longer and there might be permanent damage ;)  Anyway, this is my giant calendar/planner/blotter that adorns the middle of my work area.

I was super excited to find this because I'm constantly coloring and doodling and I like being able to see a whole month at a time. I purchased this calendar from Pick Your Plum and it's manufactured by TF Publishing. For this one I used my Chameleon pens.

It comes with only the white background and black outlines - the rest has been colored in by yours truly. I like to pick a different color scheme for each month but sometimes I also like to make it very eclectic - just depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes I color it all in within a few days but sometimes it takes me all month. I fast-tracked this month so I could submit my photos before it just looked like a messy blotter. This is also why my to-do list only has a couple of things crossed off, lol.








**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope you have a wonderful day!





1 comment: