Friday, November 18, 2016

PDE Linky Party #147 ~ All Tags

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and, more importantly, looking forward to an awesome weekend! Now it's time for another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you share your fabulous crafty projects with us! To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com



**********************


For my tag I used the new "Kaleidoscopes" collection from Hunkydory. I love coloring so this collection is so much fun! The images come pre die cut with all the layers so you just color them in and pop the layers up with some foam tape and voila! There are silver, gold and black outline options for each image. I used my Tonic Nuvo markers for all the coloring. This kit also comes with several pages of coordinating sentiments like the one I used here.

If you've never experienced Hunkydory, I highly highly recommend that you do. I don't get any compensation or recognition or anything for promoting them.... I just truly believe they are the best out there as far as quality and their prices are insanely reasonable for the amount of product you get. I have several of their collections/kits and I love them all! To my knowledge, the only site that sells this particular kit is Create and Craft. They also have a huge selection of other Hunkydory products. It is my favorite site at the moment. Anyway, hope you enjoy my tag!....






**********************


Thank you for taking the time to visit me! Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment