Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #23 ~ Love Cards

Hello friends!! I hope you are having a wonderful week! It's time for another challenge over at Craftaholics R Us and we hope you can join us! To join in on the challenge or just to check out our super cool blog, simply click on the badge below....




**********************


Believe it or not, this is my first attempt at a shaker card. I tend to be behind the times as far as trends go, obviously! Turns out it's not that scary after all, lol. I photographed this card in my garden with the card resting on top of a giant rose. Our roses are unbelievable in size this year! Anyway, hope you like it....




SIZE:  5"
CRICUT:  Expression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Smiley Cards"
PAPER:  Stampin' Up! cardstock
SEQUINS:  Darice
EMBELLISHMENTS:  CTMH Stuck on You Puffies & Bitty Sparkles
INK:  CTMH "Raspberry" pigment ink
OTHER:  Cricut acetate sheets; 3M foam tape


**********************


Thank you for visiting me and have a wonderful day!






1 comment: