Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Altered Comp Book

Howdy! I just threw this together for my friend's birthday & thought I would do a quick post & share it. This was really easy & took me about 20 minutes to do....

                       
                                                         
The color really doesn't represent well here as it is actually a brighter pink in person. I used a standard 7 x 9.75" comp book & covered it with a patterned paper from the DCWV "Madly in Love" stack. The ribbon on the edge is from my stash. I did her name using my Gypsy, the internal cartridge "Gypsy Font" & the welding feature. I also covered the back with a coordinating pattern from the same stack....

                              


That's it! Super easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment