Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #36 ~ Pumpkins

Hello friends!! This is my first official post for my new Design Team, Craftaholics R Us. I'm so happy to be back on one of Janis's teams! To participate in the fun simply click on the badge below....




**********************




SIZE:  5 x 7"
PAPERCTMH cardstock
ILLUSTRATORBeth Gunnell in "Pretty Flower Postcards"
COLORINGZig Clean Color watercolor brush markers; Wink of Stella glitter markers
OTHERCTMH "Pacifica" pigment ink; Nuvo Crystal Drops "Bright Gold"


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope you have a fabulous day!




4 comments:

  1. Incredible. I love it. Thanks for being a part of our DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Craftaholics R Us team! Your pumpkins are amazing! And your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Diana. Love your colouring

    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete