Friday, August 25, 2017

Guest Designer!

Hello all! I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend! Today is a very special post to me because I'm featuring a card made by our 8-year-old Goddaughter, Olive. She has made many cards and art projects and she is an excellent artist! We created a blog for her but we're just waiting till she gets a little older to get it up and running. Her blog is called Puppies & Ponies Designs but for now I'll just be posting on her behalf on my blog. She has been featured on my blog before so please click HERE if you'd like to see the post. She was 6 at the time. You'll see a picture of her there but here is a more recent one taken just a few weeks ago....



**********************

For her card she did all the drawing freehand and used Zig Clean Color watercolor markers (and some other markers which I honestly don't know exactly which ones she used, lol). I think there was a black Sharpie involved but don't quote me on that. Anyway, here is her card and she'll also be entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Kid's Challenge (link below)....



**********************

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp -  Kid's Challenge; anything goes w/sparkle (glitter pen doesn't really show up in photo); ages 2-16; ends 8/31


**********************


Thank you very much for visiting us today!



3 comments:

  1. I love your card, Olive! The beach is my favorite place and your card captures fun in the sun perfectly. You did an awesome job drawing the beach scene and my favorite part is the sun bather with the sunglasses. The whole thing is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Olive :-) the whole summer beach scene is fabulous and I love the shimmery sunshine :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete