Saturday, November 12, 2011

iPhone-tabulous!

Hello there! I have been holding off on posting anymore pics cuz I'm so tired of the crappy pics my Blackberry takes. However, the long awaited moment is finally here.... my iPhone 4s came today! Unfortunately we are unable to activate it till tomorrow cuz the Verizon activation server is down :( But I've waited this long so what's another few hours?! Anyway, my point is I will be taking some hopefully fabulous pics of my latest cards & posting them over the next couple days, so stay tuned!.......

P.S.  I don't know if anyone else out there likes Pit Bulls but I am obsessed with them! Anyway you can check out the new iPhone cover I bought HERE.  Get it? Hello Pittie instead of Hello Kitty? Ha ha ha! I crack myself up! This site is awesome for all kinds of things, you should check 'em out http://www.cafepress.com/

2 comments:

  1. My three year old may have to do the smack down of the Hello Kitty vs Hello Pitty - she is a little obsessed with HK. :-) However, I think it your phone cover is adorable! Can't wait to see what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your IPHONE! I sure can't live without mine.... Amazing what technology changes and so do we.

    lol

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete