Sunday, November 6, 2011

To the Bloggers I Follow.....

Hi my favorite peeps! I just wanted to post this real quick cuz I'm having problems with my blogger page erasing my "blogs I follow" section. I had entered over 20 blogs & now it has dropped everything except for 8 of them. I've tried re-entering them but it always goes back to the same 8. I can't figure out what the heck is going on but I just wanted to tell everyone I follow that I didn't purposely drop your blog from my list. I don't know if I still show up as a follower even though it's not listed but I will find out what's going on & get all my faves back on my page! Maybe someone else out there has had this problem? If so any advice would be greatly appreciated cuz it's really irritating me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment