Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Card Grand Finale

Happy almost new year! I was so busy making Christmas cards & doing family stuff that I never got around to posting anything. So.... these are some of my Christmas cards I sent out....

I have a real problem with mass producing cuz I want everyone's card to be unique. The drawback is it takes me sooooo much time, lol. But the good thing is I'm very fortunate to have lots of time to craft.

I managed to crank out 35 original designs. I sent our photo card to 60 people, which was my original goal of sending a handmade card with each photo card (you can see the photo I'm referring to on my last post). However, I think I should have started in September in order to accomplish that feat!

Anyway.... I will post each card with its description underneath....

                        
                       
The card base is white cardstock from WalMart & it measures 4 x 5". All of the paper was printed & cut with my Cricut Imagine machine, from the "Snow Angel" cartridge. The tree is cut at 3". I used my Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder to emboss the brown layer. I used a Viva Decor Pearl Pen in "ice white" to make the little pearls. The rhinestone star is from my stash & the corners were chomped with my Fiskars corner rounder (small).

                                                
                         
This card base is white cardstock from WalMart & it measures 4 x 5". All the patterned paper is from the DCWV "Homemade Christmas" stack. The tree was cut at 3.5" with my Cricut Expression machine, from the "Joys of the Season" cartridge. I also used some Stickles in "Candy Cane" for the outlines & dots. The twine is "Maraschino" from The Twinery.


                        
The base of this card is white cardstock from WalMart & it measures 4 x 5". The rest of the card was done on my Cricut Imagine machine with the "Snow Angel" cartridge. The silver snowflake in the center is a brad from my stash. The scalloped corners were done with a Fiskars corner punch & the twine is "Honeydew" from The Twinery. I outlined & accented with "Cotton Candy" Stickles & a Pearl Pen in "ice white".
                               
                               
                  
This card base is made with red Coredinations cardstock, size 4 x 5". The background layer & the deer/bird image are printed from my Imagine "Snow Angel" cartridge & the background layer is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The twine is from The Twinery. The stamped sentiment is 2 seperate word stamps, both from the K Andrew Designs "Winter Wishes" stamp set. Her stamps are truly awesome & her sets have so many mix & match options it's almost endless!

Well.... I think that's a pretty good sampling of the cards I did this Christmas. I hope you enjoyed them & thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment