Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Chick!

Hello my peeps! I hope everyone is surviving yet another holiday season.  We are just trying to keep everything grounded here at the ranch during these horrible wind storms! I seriously think I saw a chicken blow by me yesterday, he he he. All I can say is thank God Vinny cut back the GIANT Valley Oak tree that was literally hanging over our house!

Anyway, this is a card I made for a friend's birthday the other day. . . . .


This card was actually super easy & quick! I held off on getting a Cricut Imagine machine for so long because I thought it took away so much of our creativity. However, I find that it is an awesome supplement to my Cricut Expression because sometimes you just need a quick card & don't have time to pick out all the different papers (which is exactly what happened in this case).

This is a combination of 2 different images on the Imagine More Cards cartridge. The card base is from the 1st layer of the image on p.25 & the rest is from the images on p.10. The card base is cut at 4-1/4" & the other images are cut accordingly. The twine is "Cappucino" from The Twinery.

Thanks for stopping by!. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. New follower here! Hop on over to my blog for fun challenges.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the twine! Glad you joined the twin party! :-)

    ReplyDelete