Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas Card....

Hallelujah!! I finally figured out how to get bigger pictures on here!! There was an issue with my browser apparently, but thanks to those of you who sent me their suggestions!

This is a card I did earlier today when I couldn't decide which image I wanted to use next (anyone else suffer from this problem??) The result? A very busy card! I know this particular reindeer is a very popular image but I just love him so much that I have to use him at least once every Christmas....

 
This card is 4-3/4" square (don't ask about the weird size - I had some issues, lol). The background papers are from the DCWV "Merry Christmas Stack" & the background scalloped image is from the "Songbird" cartridge (p.61) & was cut with my Cricut Expression machine. All the other images were printed & cut with my Cricut Imagine machine. The reindeer is from the "Create A Critter" cartridge & is cut at 2-1/2". The tree is from the "Winter Frolic" cartridge & is cut at 3". The lights are also from "Create A Critter" & are cut at 1-1/2". I used several different colors of Stickles & some Glossy Accents for the antlers, hooves & spots.

Well.... I think that's it for today! I'll be posting more cards & projects throughout the week...
And, of course, a continued happy holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment