Friday, March 2, 2012

God Bless.....

.....those affected by the tornadoes & storms in the midwest & south. Just a quick post to send my love out to all of those out there who are being affected by these disasters or who have family in harm's way. Of course, we don't have anything to compare that to here in California but that doesn't make it any less real or tragic. Personally, we've been glued to the TV the past couple days worrying about my brother & his girlfriend who live in Nashville, TN. By the grace of God the tornadoes missed them but they did have to take shelter in their basement & were definitely shaken up by the hailstorm they got!

Photo by Jay LeDuc on 3-2-12
This photo was taken by my brother 30 mins after the hail stopped & it was 84 degrees so it had actually melted quite a bit already when he took this photo!

While I am eternally grateful that my own family is ok, I know there are some of you out there who maybe weren't so lucky. My prayers & genuine love go out to those of you affected by these disasters. God bless everyone & may He continue to watch over you in this time of need....

No comments:

Post a Comment