Monday, July 30, 2012

Artiste Project #2

Hello everyone! Well, I got so excited about receiving my Artiste bundle last week that I may have overdone it a little. I think it was when my husband actually had to carry me into bed because I kept falling asleep sitting up with sharp objects in my hands & refused to leave my craft room, that I realized I might be a little too obsessed. So, after sleeping for the past 2 days, I'm back! I have a fun little card to share with you that I made right before I experienced the aforementioned unconsciousness....






SIZE:  4" square
CRICUTExpression, Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Artiste
PAPERCreative Imaginations, DCWV "Madly In Love" Stack
STAMPS K Andrew Designs "Southern Sayings", CTMH  "Perfect Fit Frames - Flair"
INKTim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot", CTMH  Exclusive Inks "Slate"
OTHER: Stickles "Black Diamond", Smooch, Sakura pen



I hope you enjoyed my card & thanks for stopping by!


-Diana :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I can picture falling asleep...I have done that too. Usually the head bobs a few time and then I know it is time to stop.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Diana!! Love, love the papers you used!! The design is fabulous!! And LOL falling asleep while crafting :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. falling asleep while crafting! It was all those frogs that put you in a trance! I love your cards! And that little stamp set you got goin' on over at CTMH if we order... super cute.....Hugs your BBB!

    ReplyDelete