Sunday, July 15, 2012

More French Fun

*** My challenge entry is card #2 (please scroll down) ***

 Hello my friends! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! Today I am one of the featured design team members at Getting Cricky, along with my super-talented DT sister, Lisa from A Mermaid's Crafts. We only feature the photos of our projects on Getting Cricky, so I'm posting all the details here. I have 2 cards to share with you today. I hope you enjoy!....


SIZE:  6.5"

CRICUT:  Imagine & Expression

CARTRIDGES:  "Four Legged Friends", "Art Philosophy", "Nursery Tails" (patterned paper & color palette)

PAPER:  Core'dinations white cardstock

INK:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot"

OTHER:  Glossy Accents, clear rhinestones, dew drops, black Sakura pen 



And here is Card #2....



SIZE:  5 x 7"

CRICUT:  Imagine

CARTRIDGES:  "Art Philosophy", "Bubblegum Stripes" (color palette)

EMBOSSING:  Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder

PAPER:  Core'dinations white cardstock

INK:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot"

RIBBON:  Offray "Antique White"

OTHER:  Darice rhinestone flowers


Entering this card into the following challenges: 

Party Time TuesdayChallenge #76, "Let's Get Punchy", use punches or die cuts
4 Crafty ChicksChallenge #98, "Stripes", use any kind of stripes
Joyful StamperInspire Me Fridays #67, Anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces -  Fun Friday Challenge, Anything goes
Frosted Designs -  Fabulous Friday Challenge, "Stamping"
Stampin' Sisters in ChristChallenge #148, "Sparkle"
Challenge Up Your LifeChallenge #73, "Rainbow"


For both of my cards I used this mini stamp set by K Andrew Designs....
 
French Thanks

For a limited time you can get this stamp set FREE with any $25+ order at K Andrew Designs!!

Thank you so much for visiting me today!

13 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are so amazing and fabulous, Diana!! I love the doggie in the first one and stamping around the frame is so creative!! The second one is so colorful and beautiful!! The design is so awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both such Fabulous and Fun card!!!Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards = love the french twist:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are quite impressive. I really like the rainbow colors of your Merci card.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fabulous Diana!! adorable pooch and I love the bright colors & bling on your second card!!
    hugs & blessings

    Thanks so much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, love the colors.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both goregous. Love the multi-colored pennants!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our Stripes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job....

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the embossed banners on your card and the stamped sentiment is great! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vivid colors in the second card. Love how you took simple straight lines and kicked it up with the embossing and the flowers so pretty. Thanks for joining my challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these cards and I may have to do something about getting this stamp set! I LOVE PARIS! LOVE PARIS, LOVE PARIS! The doggie card is my fav, but I am a pooch lover!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Lot of "pep's" with your rainbow card!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX

    ReplyDelete