Friday, July 6, 2012

Thank You Shawn & Jeff at "My Cut Search"!!

Hello! I have a crafty post coming later today, but right now I want to take the time & show my appreciation for two amazing people! By now I'm sure most of you know about the website My Cut Search, the FREE searchable database for Cricut images. This genius site was created by Jeff & Shawn Mosch.

Well, I had been using it faithfully for many months, but then for some reason I wasn't able to access the site & it's been like that for several months now. Anyway, I was totally bummed out but I just kind of accepted it after a while. Then I started thinking how weird it was that it was the only site I couldn't access, plus I was driving myself nuts constantly looking through my handbooks to find an image!

Shawn & I became DT sisters in April, so I mentioned my problem to her a few weeks ago. Next thing I know I'm getting emails from her & Jeff with some possible solutions. The first few didn't do anything, but they kept at it. Jeff had me do some things to my computer, which I don't even pretend to understand, but finally we found a solution that worked! Hooray!

I wanted to write this so people can know how amazing they are. It goes way beyond typical customer service because they were genuinely concerned that I wasn't able to utilize their site. They didn't have to help me as much as they did, but they happily took on the challenge & carried it all the way through. I was ecstatic when I finally got to see that little green cricket with his magnifying glass on my screen again, lol. Oh how I missed that little bugger! I could tell that Shawn was excited too because she said: "Now go put all those handbooks away!" Lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone about their spectacular customer service! And the most unbelievable thing is that the whole site is FREE for everyone! If you haven't tried it out, you absolutely must! It's such a major time-saver & it's super fun!

Thank you My Cut Search!! You guys are the best!!





5 comments:

  1. SO happy that we were able to get things working for you again! Just like you, I don't try to pretend to understand all of that computer "blah, blah, blah" . . . I have said to Jeff many times "I just want things to work the way I WANT them to work!" and somehow he always makes it happen!

    Hugs,
    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The My Cut Search team is THE BEST in the world. I'd be lost without their site too, and also lost without Shawn's friendship. I try to send them a donation here and there (you can find a link on their site to, humbly said, "buy a cup of coffee") and keep them in my virtual hugs and prayers for continued health and happiness. Thank you for reminding us to be grateful for the goodness in this world!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a similar experience and I couldn't agree more. They and their site is amazing. Would not want to live without it.

    Karen Young

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that site all the time! Such a convenience!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I now know about this site! Yeah! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete