Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First ARTISTE Project

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying your week so far. I have literally been planted in my craft room because I've been playing with my new Cricut/CTMH Artiste cartridge! I just became a CTMH consultant (more on that later, I'm still getting set up) so I was able to get it early. Let me just say that I thought they topped out with Art Philosophy, but I stand corrected. This cartridge is soooo amazing! Let's just say that there is a new Big Papa in my craft room!

Usually when I get a new cartridge there are maybe a few images that I want to make right away, but I literally want to make every single one on this cartridge! If I could have only one cartridge for the rest of my life, it would be this one. Okay so (breathe) ...... my head has been swimming with ideas & I've been messing around with some images & the coordinating stamps (yes, you get 3 stamp sets included when you buy the cartridge!), but I am now moving on to some complete projects, lol. My ADD is in overdrive right now!

I will be posting new projects throughout the next week (or maybe month .... or year, lol) & today I have the first one....




Envelope front....


Envelope back....

SIZE:  4.6" square
CRICUTImagine
CARTRIDGES"Artiste" (pgs. 54, 56) & "Elise" (color palette & patterns)
EMBOSSINGCuttlebug "D'Vine Swirls"
PAPERCore'dinations white cardstock
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Chocolate"
OTHEREK Success adhesive gems, Studio G glitter glue


I really hope you enjoyed my first project & I'll be back shortly with more! Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!


-Diana :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the pretty colors and the envelope is amazing!! Can't wait to see more...I know I'll end up giving in and ordering this cart :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT Diana, The card is great, love this image and the envelope it great too!! Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming CTMH consultant! I love their stamps and now I have a good connection! I love this project and I may have to get this cart....

    ReplyDelete